sunnuntai 4. elokuuta 2013

My GDT card Magnolia Down Under Challenge #208 Fleur's Choice DISTRESSING

Hello friends .. I was honored to be Magnolia down under challenges GDT August. A great thing :) The subject of the challenge is the Fleur `s choice, distressing ..
Please take a look at the other fabulous DT work :)

I have been a little busy .. The book project is getting pretty good shape. The photos are a few photos without ready .. I have colored the day and night .. Now, a few photos, and even then the cards and texts making .. I'm so excited ..
  The image I have colored, pablo pens. What do you think?
This card is going to two-year-old princess .. The papers are Maja Design. Punch is the magnolia.
Have a wonderful day ..





Challenges:
http://tildastown.wordpress.com/
My techinigue Distressing
http://simplymagnolia.blogspot.fi/

4 kommenttia:

  1. I like - so sweet.....ihana on tämä(kin) korttisi - ja kiva kuulla kirjaprojektistasi....odotan innolla ilmestymistään ja toivon, että se opettaa minutkin kädestä pitäen värittämisen ihmemaailmassa.....mikä paperi, mikä leimaväri ja sitten ne värityksen kikat - ja mitä muuta hyödyllistä.....

    Tsemppiä projektiin ja valoa elämääsi muutenkin!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    VastaaPoista
  3. Oh Wow! Fabulous card & Technique, thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town this week with your beautiful card. Hugs Teresa xx

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the comment. Have a happy day to you. A big hug: Marika